Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bimini tops - make it a double!

Boating, especially pontoon boating is nothing like it was 15 years ago.  I look around at what so many manufacturers are doing and am amazed at some of the ideas.  Wakeboard towers, LED lighting, snap in carpet, unique floor plans, and the list goes on and on.

I'm a simple man though.  I like simple things.  For me as long as I'm on the water, it matters very little if I have a backward facing seat, or chaise lounge, or LED lighting.  No, it doesn't really matter at all.  What does matter to me is being comfortable on that 8' wide 22' long floating oasis.  I don't need to feel like I'm sitting in a lazy boy chair, I just need some shade from that hot ball in the sky.  As long as I have a cold beer and some shade I'm one happy guy.  Put a fishing pole in my hand and now I'm about as close to heaven on earth as I can get.

I can tell you from experience no one is going to remember how comfortable your pontoon boat furniture is, if you have satellite radio, or if your LED lights work if they are miserable on your boat because they couldn't get out of the sun.  Congratulations, you made your guests feel like a bratwurst on a grill.  They won't soon forget how miserable they were.  

If you had a double Bimini on your vessel your guests would have walked away happy, happy, happy.  If you had a double Bimini top made by Northstar Products not only would your guests walk away happy, you'd be happy, happy, happy too because of the number of heads that would turn when others see how amazing your boat looks.  Let's be honest, we all like getting attention on the water.  Not many boaters will know if your boat has snap in carpet or has the newest furniture but they will most definitely notice that beautiful double Bimini top and hear the good times coming from your guests because they are comfortable in the shade.

A piece of advice...if you don't have a double Bimini top, get one.  Even if you have to scrap the top you have now.  Do it.  It is a small price to pay for the comfort of your guests.  I mean it really is a small price.  We have really low prices on double Bimini tops.  Chances are we have one for you.  Check us out.

www.northstarproductsinc.com



No comments:

Post a Comment