Thursday, September 12, 2013

Better Bimini Tops. Better Service

I am always impressed by the number of people that get a hold of me after they have installed their bimini top to tell me how much they like it. These loyal customers go out of their way to send me an or a phone call to thank me for a great top at a fair price. I start to think about how often I have done that for a company I have purchased something from. I can only recall one time. I called McDonalds because I was so impressed the soda did not taste like syrup. It's not that I'm not satisfied with the purchases I've made. Overall I am. Typically though I only call if there is a problem. Then I weigh the option of calling or not. Will I be on hold, will I understand the person I speak to. Will they understand me? What are the chances my issue will be resolved the way I want? Thus unless I have a huge problem with the product I purchased I do nothing.

Having a customer call or email to praise how much they like the product we provide is not lost on me or our company. We realize it is a great compliment to how we do business. Most of our expectations as consumers are simply met but rarely exceeded. I am proud to know how often we exceed the expectations of our customers. I'm proud of the work we turn out, the workforce we employ and the value of being Made in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment