Monday, September 2, 2013

Clear stadium bags

Watching television last night my dad saw a commercial about these clear bags that are now required for your stuff when entering stadium.  He called me and told me about them.  Seems like something we can do better than everyone else.  We use a high density clear vinyl that is extremely strong, uv protected marine grade thread, and an American workforce.  Offer it at a great price and within 24 hours we've launched a new company!  More details on this American made product coming soon with a link on where to buy them.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know that that we have to have clear bags to enter a stadium now. I would love to look more into this product because all the clear bags I have seen don't do a good job. Does anyone have any other suggestions where I can find these clear bags?

    http://myclearbackpack.com/NFL.php

    ReplyDelete